Mittwoch, 7. Januar 2009

Again a short note from me after talking to you guys

Hi everybody,
ok, it was good speaking to you, even if the connection was rubbish at times, it can`t be helped. I just wanted to finish off the thoughts with the authors: I'll get reactions from them once all illustrations have been chosen, and I'll ask them to write comments on the results.
I don't know how much Felix has told you already concerning our trip to Israel. Dozi will be there earlier than myself, and as Felix tells me your semester will be over on the 4th. But I would really like to meet up with all of you in the following week. Can you maybe take care of one or two more meetings with the course? There are a lot of things about illustration and literature that I would be thrilled to tell you about, seeing as you are going to have to deal with texts a lot in the years to come –. There are just some experiences you don't have to make for yourselves, but we've been through them and a lot of tricks can be told without any difficulties. So how about meeting up for two more sessions, on the weekend following the 4th or in the week after that?
I know that Dozi is going to be there earlier and he can tell you a lot about layouting, illustrating, design in general and magazine design – if we're coming over after all of these difficulties, I would like us to spend some time working together.
So all the best for now,
Johannes.

Keine Kommentare: