Montag, 1. Dezember 2008

Hey everybody,
Felix wrote a short mail this morning telling me off – I should write more!
So, here goes: I can't really comment on the illustrations you're posting – except that I like them a lot and I'm pleased about the general quality, keep them coming! I'll be uploading new texts in the next days and I'll tell the writers to take part in the discussion!
Well, I'm back from the reading tour – it was a lot of fun, we've found lots of new readers, which is great, and we've also told everybody who couldn't get away fast enough about our project with you guys so I expect a whole lot of reactions here!
We're also working on having a presentation in a great gallery here in Berlin, but I can't give you details yet, we'll have to do a bit more advertising for the whole project!
So, I hope you'll keep up the posting,
all the best from Berlin:
Johannes.

Keine Kommentare: