Dienstag, 30. Dezember 2008

Tomorrow, Homework, etc.

I'm afraid I can't be there tomorrow, so I would like to ask you to post your work for the last poem and the „Knacker“ on the blog. The deadline is tomorrow evening! Dozi, Johannes, and I will decide again on the 2nd.
The homework for next week is the following: I want all of you to illustrate your personal view of the war in Gaza. The topic of the magazine is every day life, and as our every day lives are influenced by the war at the moment, I would ask you to take this exercise very seriously. Please use the blog for this too, so that we can start a discussion on the blog site. The technical premises are the same, so we want black+white+blue.
Some of the illustrations will be integrated into the magazine.
At the beginning of next week we will have new texts again.
I also want to say that the postponement of Johannes' and Dozi's journey to Israel does not influence the deadlines of the project at all, when they come, we will be setting the magazone, and the deadlines are still the same as well as the publication date!
So to all of you: All the best, and have a good time working on the new tasks!
Felix.

Keine Kommentare: